- Modified the gp:drawOutline function so that it returns the polyline perimeter points in addition to the pointer to the polyline. You added this information to the gp_PathData variable. This variable is stored with the reactor data in the object reactor attached to every garden path.
- Updated the reactor functions in gpreact.lsp.
- Added functions xyzList->ListOfPoints, xyList->ListOfPoints, and other utility functions to the utils.lsp file.
- Updated the gp:Calculate-and-Draw-Tiles function so that ObjectCreationStyle is now a parameter to the function rather than a local variable.
- Modified the call to gp:Calculate-and-Draw-Tiles in the C:GPath function within the gpmain.lsp file.
- Added gppoly.lsp to your project, and examined the functions within it.
Give the completed application a try. Save your work, then load in the project sources, run the Gpath function, and try stretching and moving the garden path boundary. Remember: if something is not working and you are unable to debug the problem, you can load the completed code from the Tutorial\VisualLISP\Lesson7directory.