- Wrote utility functions that can be reused in other applications.
- Added entity creation logic to your program.
- Learned how to use ActiveX functions.
- Learned how to work with association lists.
- Enabled your program to draw a garden path border.
If you're confused about anything from this lesson, it is recommended you go through it once again before moving on to Lesson 4. (If you decide to do so, copy the completed code from your Lesson2 directory so that you start the lesson from the correct place.) And if all else fails, you can always copy the code from the Tutorial\VisualLISP\Lesson3 directory.