- Modularized your code by dividing it among four files.
- Organized your code modules in a VLISP project.
- Learned to define a dialog box with dialog control language (DCL).
- Added AutoLISP code to set up and handle input in the dialog box.
- Modified your code to provide users with a choice of boundary line type.
Now you have a program that draws a garden path boundary. In the next lesson, you will add the tiles to the garden path. In the process, you will be introduced to more VLISP program development tools.