AutoLISP Tutorial > Creating a Project and Adding the Interface > Interacting with the Dialog Box from AutoLISP Code >
- Open your copy of gp-io.lsp in a VLISP text editor window.
- Delete the code in gp:getDialogInput (the defun gp:getDialogInput statement and everything after it).
- Enter the following defun statement
as the first line of code in the gp:getDialogInput function:
(defun gp:getDialogInput (pathWidth / dcl_id objectCreateMethod
plineStyle tilerad tilespace result UserClick
- Following the code
you added in step 3, enter the sample code from each of the following
NoteEnter just the first code example from Assigning Actions to Tiles not the fragments in the explanations that follow. Those fragments just repeat pieces of the example.
- Setting Up Dialog Values
- Loading the Dialog File
- Loading a Specific Dialog into Memory
- Initializing the Default Dialog Values
- Assigning Actions to Tiles
- After the last line
of code, add the following:
) ;_ end of defun
- Format the code you
entered by choosing Tools Format
Code in Editor from the VLISP menu.