Complete the following steps to set the attributes of an NI-IMAQdx device:
- Specify a Video Mode for the camera from the Video Mode drop-down menu. This list is based on the video modes the camera supports.
Note This option is only available for FireWire® cameras. A GigE camera will display the current settings in this pulldown, but users cannot edit the pulldown. You must use the attributes in the tree to change the resolution or video type.
- Check the Show All Attributes check box to display all the attributes, including acquisition attributes and status information.
- Select the attribute to change from the attribute tree.
- Set the value of the attribute using the Value control.
Note Use the Reset to Defaults to set all the attributes to the default values configured in Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX).
- Repeat steps 3-4 for all the attributes to change.
- Click Next.