The Encoder tab allows you to configure the encoder settings. Complete the following steps to configure the encoder:
|Note Not all devices support encoders.|
- Check the Use Encoder Settings option.
- Specify a Divide Factor to determine how many encoder pulses to skip before incrementing the Scaled Encoder count.
- Specify Phase A Polarity to determine the polarity of phase A.
- Specify Phase B Polarity to determine the polarity of phase B.
- Specify Phase A and B Filter to determine if signals should be filtered to prevent glitches from being counted as transitions.