MyDefrag v4.2.6 (November 14, 2009)
Download and install - MyDefrag v4.2.6 (November 14, 2009)
- Changed the script chooser so that now all disks are deselected by default.
- Fixed a problem in the calculation of the beginning and end of a zone. The
gap that PlaceNtfsSystemFiles() makes for the NTFS reserved area was sometimes
counted twice, causing the next zone to start too far up.
- Changed the syntax so that number multipliers (such as MB and Gi) can now
be used with floating-point numbers, not only integer numbers.
- Added the RoundDown() function for calculating numbers.
- Added extra debugging code in an attempt to find the reason why the
screensaver sometimes crashes.
- Changed the default debug level to zero.
- Fixed a bug in MakeGap() and AddGap() that sometimes caused the program to
- Fixed a bug in the calculation of the ZoneSize number.