VI Analyzer - Select VIs Dialog Box
Installed With: Base Package
|Note The VI Analyzer functionality is available only if you install and activate the LabVIEW VI Analyzer Toolkit or if you install and activate an add-on that contains VI Analyzer tests.|
Select Start a new VI Analyzer task from the VI Analyzer - Select Task dialog box to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to specify the VIs you want to analyze.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Items to Analyze—Lists all VIs, LLBs, and folders to include in the VI Analyzer task.
- Path to Item—Displays the path to an item you select in the Items to Analyze tree.
- Add Top-level Item—Adds a VI, LLB, or folder to the Items to Analyze hierarchy.
- Remove Top-level Item—Removes a top-level VI, LLB, or folder from the Items to Analyze hierarchy. The button is active only if you select a top-level item in the Items to Analyze hierarchy.
- Include/Exclude Item(s)—Specifies whether to include a VI, LLB, or folder in the Items to Analyze hierarchy. The button is active only if you select an item in the Items to Analyze hierarchy.
- Passwords—Launches the Add Password(s) dialog box.