Export VI Analyzer Results Dialog Box
Installed With: Base Package
Click the Export button from the VI Analyzer Results Window to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to export VI Analyzer results to an HTML file or to a tab-delimited ASCII file.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Export File Path—Contains the path to the ASCII or HTML file to which you want to save the results. The file can be new or existing. If the file already exists, the dialog box confirms that you want to overwrite the existing file.
- Export Type—Specifies whether you want to save the results as an HTML file or as a tab-delimited ASCII file.
- Sort by—Specifies whether you want to sort the results by VI or by test.
- Export Options—Lists the sections you can include in the report. Place a checkmark in the following checkboxes to select the sections you want to include in the report:
- Summary Data—Includes numeric summary data from the VI Analyzer task.
- Failed Tests—Includes details on tests that failed in the VI Analyzer task.
- Passed Tests—Includes details on tests that passed in the VI Analyzer task.
- Skipped Tests—Includes details on tests that the VI Analyzer skipped.
- Errors—Includes details on errors that occurred during the VI Analyzer task.
- Export—Exports VI Analyzer results using the settings you selected in the dialog box and closes the dialog box.