Analyzing an Open VI
|Note The VI Analyzer functionality is available only if you install and activate the LabVIEW VI Analyzer Toolkit or if you install and activate an add-on that contains VI Analyzer tests.|
You can analyze a VI that you are currently editing if you have saved the VI. Complete the following steps to analyze an open VI.
- Select Tools»VI Analyzer»Analyze VIs. In the VI Analyzer - Select Task dialog box, the VI Analyzer automatically selects the Analyze the VI you are currently editing option.
- Click the Next button. The VI Analyzer - Select Tests dialog box appears.
- Select the tests and settings you want for the VI Analyzer task.
- Click the Save button if you want to save the configuration file.
- Click the Analyze button. The Analyzing VIs dialog box displays the progress of the VI Analyzer task. After the analysis runs, the VI Analyzer Results Window appears.