- To view detailed information about a disc, please use the menu:
- Actions Disc Information <select the drive containing the disc that you're interested in>
The Disc type field displays what type of disc that is inserted in the drive. For example: CD-R, DVD+R DL.
The Book type field is only valid on DVD discs and displays of what book type the DVD is.
The Region field displays what region encoding the DVD has. The region number can be resolved into the following regions:
- United States of America, Canada.
- Europe, including France, Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Arabia, Japan and South Africa.
- Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Borneo and Indonesia.
- Australia and New Zealand, Mexico, the Caribbean, and South America.
- India, Africa, Russia and former USSR countries.
- Peoples Republic of China.
- Airlines and cruise ships.
- Expansion (often used as region free).
The Layers field displays the number of layers on the disc.
The Tracks field displays the number of tracks on the disc.
The Sessions field displays the number of sessions on the disc.
The Status field displays information about the disc and session status as well as information on if the disc is erasable or not.
The Used space field displays the amount of used space on the disc.
The Free space field displays the amount of free space on the disc.