This page lists the most essential features of InfraRecorder.
- Create custom data, music and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical compact discs or disc images.
- Create and record disc images.
- Create direct disc copies, on the fly or by using a temporary disc image.
- Erase (blank) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and append more sessions to that kind of discs.
- Close discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from beeing added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect detailed information about their capabilities.
- Display detailed disc information.
- Read and save audio and data tracks to files (wav. and .iso)
- Scan selected tracks for errors.
- Modern customizable Windows Explorer like interface.
- Drag and drop files from the explorer view of the program and Windows Explorer to the project view.
- Uses different poject view layouts for different type of projects to make the users work easier.
- Features a separate express application designed to guide the user to the most essential tools as quick and easy as possible.
- Fully translatable interfaces for the main application, express application and the shell extension.
Integrates with explorer and adds new shell context menu options.
- Record saved projects and disc images.
- Open and edit saved projects.
- Highly customizable, can be displayed in a submenu and with or without menu icons.
- The shell extension can be registered with any file extension that the user wants.