- In Control Panel, double-click the Speech icon.
- On the Speech Recognition tab, select the speech recognition engine you want.
- Select the profile you want. Training is specific to an engine and profile and training one engine/profile set has no effect on any other engine/profile set.
- Click Train Profile. A training wizard will appear; follow the directions in the wizard. Not all engines support training. If your engine does not, Train Profile will be inactive.
- To open a Control Panel item, click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click the appropriate icon.