Determining Resource Conflicts
Use the Windows Device Manager to determine which resources have a conflict.
Click here to launch the Device Manager.
- Select the device that has the resource conflict and click the Properties button. A yellow exclamation point (!) indicates the device with the resource conflict.
- Select the Resources tab and click the Set Configuration Manually button.
- View the conflicting resource information to determine which resource conflicts with which device.
- Click OK when you are finished.
- In the System Settings Change dialog, click Yes to restart the computer or No if you want to restart the computer later.