Technical Support and Professional Services
Visit the following sections of the National Instruments Web site at ni.com for technical support and professional services:
Support—Online technical support resources at ni.com/support include the following:
- Self-Help Resources—For answers and solutions, visit the award-winning National Instruments Web site for software drivers and updates, a searchable KnowledgeBase, product manuals, step-by-step troubleshooting wizards, thousands of example programs, tutorials, application notes, instrument drivers, and so on.
- Free Technical Support—All registered users receive free Basic Service, which includes access to hundreds of Applications Engineers worldwide in the NI Discussion Forums at ni.com/forums. National Instruments Applications Engineers make sure every question receives an answer.
- Training and Certification—Visit ni.com/training for self-paced training, eLearning virtual classrooms, interactive CDs, and Certification program information. You also can register for instructor-led, hands-on courses at locations around the world.
- System Integration—If you have time constraints, limited in-house technical resources, or other project challenges, National Instruments Alliance Partner members can help. To learn more, call your local NI office or visit ni.com/alliance.
- Declaration of Conformity (DoC)—A DoC is our claim of compliance with the Council of the European Communities using the manufacturers declaration of conformity. This system affords the user protection for electronic compatibility (EMC) and product safety. You can obtain the DoC for your product by visiting ni.com/certification.
- Calibration Certificate—If your product supports calibration, you can obtain the calibration certificate for your product at ni.com/calibration.
If you searched ni.com and could not find the answers you need, contact your local office or NI corporate headquarters. You also can visit the Worldwide Offices section of ni.com/niglobal to access the branch office Web sites, which provide up-to-date contact information, support phone numbers, email addresses, and current events.