This document describes how to use. NET Micro Framework (NETMF) with SH7264 RSK board. This document mainly describes how to setup, build and run SH7264_RSK solution available in the porting kit. This document also describes how to create, build, deploy and run NETMF based applications on SH7264 RSK board using Microsoft visual studio.
1.2 Required Target System
- SH7264 RSK2+
RSK2+ consists with RSK board and LDC panel.
Please go through the hardware user manual of the SH7264 RSK before power ON and working with the board.
1.3 Supported Driver
- Display (LCD)
- Display (VOU)
- USB Host only for File System
- Key input
- Timer & Power
- Nor Flash
- Serial Flash
In addition, the SD card driver for File System is already supported and we may be having other drivers. If needed, please contact us.
1.4 Supported Projects
Following projects are supported.
Following projects are not supported.
However, these projects can be build properly so if needed you can customize them.
- Host system (Windows XP in this documentation)
- Target System (SH7264RSK with LCD panel)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- E10A-USB Emulator for SH2A and installation setup.
- C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH RISC engine family
- .NET Micro framework porting kit (MicroFrameworkPK.msi)
- .NET Micro framework development kit (MicroFrameworkSDK.MSI)
- .NETMF Solution “SH7264_RSK” (included in the porting kit)
- NULL modem cable (Serial cable)
- Tera Term Pro or another serial program.