About the author, credits & links
This program has been made by Antoine Potten with Borland Delphi 7 under Windows 8.1.
It has been designed to run on Windows NT4 SP4, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1. It should work fine on Windows 98 and ME too (except unicode support).
At first, I made this program because the only file renamers that I found were shareware (at that time).
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR APARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Icons used in icon themes:
- Scrows' glyphs collections
- InnoSetup, used for installation procedure
- Some components from the JVCL
- Toolbar2000 & TBX
- Tnt Unicode Controls
- TRegExpr library
- Sebastien Buysse, Gregory Zicot and Michel Potten
- ... And to all the people that sent me suggestion and comments, and of course those that use the program.
- Belarusian: dzmitry[li]
- Catalan: Hiro5
- Chinese: 林繁 (Lin Fan) & Jim Liu
- Croatian: Damir13
- Czech: CVG
- Dutch: Ivo Blaauw
- French: Antoine Potten
- German: Volker Schmidt
- Greek: Wasilis Mandratzis
- Hungarian: Zoltán Danhauser
- Italian: Salvatore Meschini
- Japanese: 日本語 (Asabukuro)
- Korean: Seunghoe Yang
- Polish: Arek Czak
- Portuguese (Brazil): Ulisses F Braga
- Russian: Denny
- Slovak: Sepp Winkler
- Spanish: Vico//Koby, Roberto Paiva & elega
- Swedish: Karin Andersson