Running the Tests
To run tests on one or more DMOs, do the following:
- Select the DMOs you want to test.
See Selecting the DMOs.
- Select test suites.
- From the Tests menu, choose Run Tests.
The output from the tests appears in the application window. The application also writes the output to a log file. For information about setting the log file, see Setting the Log File.
The test output includes the following information:
- The API calls made for each test.
- Whether each DMO passed or failed a given test.
- The cause of any failures. If the DMO did not handle a parameter correctly, the parameter value is listed. If the DMO gave an invalid return value, the HRESULT is listed.
- A summary of the results.