W5500 HAL Interface. More...
W5500 HAL Interface.
- Revision history
- <2015/02/05> Notice The version history is not updated after this point. Download the latest version directly from GitHub. Please visit the our GitHub repository for ioLibrary. >> https://github.com/Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver <2014/05/01> V1.0.2
- Implicit type casting -> Explicit type casting. Refer to M20140501 Fixed the problem on porting into under 32bit MCU Issued by Mathias ClauBen, wizwiki forum ID Think01 and bobh Thank for your interesting and serious advices. <2013/12/20> V1.0.1
- Remove warning
- WIZCHIP_READ_BUF WIZCHIP_WRITE_BUF in case WIZCHIP_IO_MODE_SPI_FDM for loop optimized(removed). refer to M20131220 <2013/10/21> 1st Release
Copyright (c) 2013, WIZnet Co., LTD. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the <ORGANIZATION> nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Definition in file w5500.c.
Macro Definition Documentation
Generated on Wed May 4 2016 16:43:59 for Socket APIs by 220.127.116.11