The source package includes all of the files you need to modify Assignment Manager. Two solution files, AssignmentManager.sln for the server portion of Assignment Manager and AMClients.sln for the student and faculty user interface, include the projects required to modify and rebuild Assignment Manager. These projects and solutions have been coded using C#.
With the source files, you can customize Assignment Manager to:
- Integrate with other academic products
- Include automatic cheat detection
- Integrate with the NT user authentication used by your school
- Coordinate the user lists with the student list used by the registrar office
In This Section
- Source Package Components
- Provides a listing of some of the files provided with the source package and their uses.
- Editing Source Package Solutions
- Provides the steps for opening source package solutions in Visual Studio .NET.
- Deploying a Custom Assignment Manager
- Provides the steps for deploying a modified version of Assignment Manager.
- Localizing Assignment Manager
- Provides the steps for changing the English text strings to the language of your choice.