This section details all the items available from the main menu. Each can also be accessed via the indicated keyboard shortcut. Many of these options can be selected from the tool bar as well (see Playing Reversi).
- New Game [Ctrl+N]: Starts a new game.
- Resign Game [Ctrl+R]: Resigns the current game.
- Options [Ctrl+O]: Opens the game Options dialog.
- Statistics [Ctrl+S]: Displays the current win-loss-draw count and total scores from two perspectives: Black vs. White and Computer vs. User. You can clear these by pressing the Reset button. Press the Close button to close the window.
- Exit [Ctrl+X]: Exits the program.
- Undo Move [Ctrl+Z]: Allows you to undo the last move made. You can undo moves repeatedly, all the way back to the start of the game.
- Redo Move [Ctrl+Y]: Restores the previously undone move. May also be used repeatedly.
- Undo All Moves [Ctrl+Shift+Z]: Undoes all moves.
- Redo All Moves [Ctrl+Shift+Y]: Restores all moves.
- Resume Play [Ctrl+P]: Use this option to resume play when an undo/redo move has stopped on the computer's turn.
- Help Topics [Ctrl+H]: Opens this help window.
- About [Ctrl+A]: Displays program and version information.