Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software included in the PhonerLite package is copyrighted by Heiko Sommerfeldt.
Copyright (C) 2012 Heiko Sommerfeldt. All rights reserved.
This software is provided "as-is", without any express or implied warranty.
In no event shall the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter and redistribute it, provided that the following conditions are met:
- All redistributions of the whole package or parts of it must retain all occurrences of the above copyright notice and web site addresses.
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software.
- Modified versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
- All redistributions of the whole package or parts of it must keep free of charge. Commercial redistribution needs further inquiry to the author.
Copyright of used libraries:
- oSIP: (C) 2002 Aymeric MOIZARD, http://www.osip.org
- iLBC: (c) 2000-2003 The iLBCfreeware.org Project, http://www.ilbcfreeware.org
- Speex: © 2002-2003, Jean-Marc Valin/Xiph.Org Foundation, http://www.speex.org
- libSRTP: (c) 2001-2005 Cisco Systems, Inc., http://srtp.sourceforge.net/srtp.html
- OpenSSL: Copyright (c) 1998-2007 The OpenSSL Project, http://www.openssl.org/
├ log book
├ phone book
│ ├ server
│ ├ user
│ ├ network
│ ├ codecs
│ └ certificate
├ forum (German forum, but English postings are welcome)
(C) Heiko Sommerfeldt