DAQmx Switch Filtering
- Switch Channels—Display only switch channels in the control.
- Switch Relays—Display only switch relays in the control.
- Allow Multiple Names—Allows you to select multiple relays in the Browse dialog box by pressing
the <Ctrl> key or the <Shift> key when you click relay names.
- Switch Topographies—Display only switch topographies in the control.
- Allow Undefined Names—Allows you to enter an arbitrary string, such as channels on a device not installed in the system.
- Limit to Device—Place a checkmark in the checkbox and select a device name to show channels, relays, or topologies from that device only. Select Browse
to select multiple devices.