DAQmx Physical Channel Filtering
- Allow Undefined Names—Allows you to enter an arbitrary string, such as a list or range of physical channels.
- Allow Multiple Names—Allows you to select multiple physical channels in the Browse dialog box by pressing
the <Ctrl> key or the <Shift> key when you click physical channel names.
- Limit to Device—Place a checkmark in the checkbox and select a device name to show physical channels from that device only. Select Browse
to select multiple devices.
- I/O Type—Choose from Analog Input, Analog Output, Digital Input,
Digital Output, Counter Input, or Counter Output to list only those types of channels.
- Port/Line Filtering—When I/O Type is Digital Input or Digital Output, you
can choose to show Ports Only, Lines Only, or both Lines and Ports.