Add clips to Clip Organizer
In Clip Organizer, do one of the following:
The first time Clip Organizer opens, you have the opportunity to organize clips and set up automatic organizing of new clips; however, you also can complete the procedure later.
- On the File menu, point to Add Clips to Gallery, and then click Automatically.
- Do one of the following:
If you want to specify folders to be scanned, click Options. Select the check boxes next to the folders you want to be automatically scanned for new clips, and then click Catalog.
If you want all folders to be scanned for media files, click Catalog.
Note New clips are added to Clip Organizer in My Collections in folders that reflect the name of the folder in which they were found on the disk you scanned.
- On the File menu, point to Add Clips to Gallery, and then click On My Own.
- Locate the folder that contains the clip you want to add, and then select the clip or clips you want.
- To choose a collection, click Add to, and then select the collection to which you want to add the clip.
- Click Add.
- In an Office program, click the picture you want to add.
- Drag the picture to the collection where you want it to appear.