If for some reason online registration and activation is not possible, you can still to register and activate your product(s) offline. Your registration data can be submitted by email, fax, or phone. Within two business days, your activation code is sent back to you by email or fax.
Offline registration and activation is necessary under the following conditions:
- An online request has timed out
- A processing error occurred such as an invalid serial number
- If you are unable to register online, the Register Today’s Connect to the Internet page indicates the reason why online registration and activation failed. Click the Use Another Method link.
the Product Registration page, specify the following:
- Whether the product will be registered to a company or individual.
- The country or region where the product will be used.
- Whether the product is an upgrade. If it is, you also need the previous product’s serial number.
- Enter your personalization data on the Customer Information page and choose how you’d like to receive your activation code - email or fax. Click Next.
your personalization data on the Confirm Information page and choose
the method you’ll use to submit your request. Your request can be sent
by email, fax or phone.
If you choose Send my request by Email, an email message will display for you to complete. If you choose to forward your request by fax or phone, the Contact Autodesk page will display with pertinent contact information.
You will be sent your activation code by the method you specified on the Customer Information page.
- If you would like print a copy of your registration information, select the Select Open Activation Request Form. When you are finished, click Close.
- When you start the program, select Activate the Product in the [Autodesk Product] Product Activation wizard, and click Next.
- On the Activation page of Register Today, select Enter an Activation Code.
the method you’d like to use for entering the activation code you received
- Select Paste the Activation Code if you received your activation code by email or electronic fax. Copy the code from the email and paste it into the activation code field.
Type the Activation Code if you received your activation code by postal
mail or printed fax. Carefully enter the code, in groups of four
characters, into the numbered fields. NoteThe code is not case sensitive and you may not need to use all fourteen fields.
- After entering the activation code, click Next.
- On the Registration - Activation Confirmation page, click Finish.
- On the Help menu, click About.
- In the About [Autodesk Product] window, click Product Information.
- In the Product Information dialog box, click Activate.
- In the [Autodesk Product] Product Activation wizard, select Activate the Product, and then click Next.
- On the Register Today page, follow the on-screen instructions.