PHP File Uploader is an easy to use, hi-performance File Upload Control which allows you to upload files to web server without refreshing the page. It allows you select and upload multiple files and cancel running uploads, add new files during uploading.
The look and feel of file upload controls can be customized to seamlessly blend into your website design.
PHP File Uploader supports all Internet Explorer versions from 5.5 up on Windows, Firefox 1.0+, Mozilla 1.3+, Netscape 7+, Opera 9.x and Safari (1.3+). This includes Macintosh and Linux. If you attempt to use PHP File Uploader using a browser that is not supported Cute Editor for PHP will render as a regular PHP upload control.
- //Step 1: Register Uploader component to your page
- <?php require_once "phpuploader/include_phpuploader.php" ?>
- <form id="form1" method="POST">
- //Step 2: Create Uploader object.
- $uploader=new PhpUploader();
- //Step 3: Set a unique name to Uploader
- //Step 4: Render Uploader