Greetings and thanks to:
- d’b for our continuous discussions of compression techniques :)
- TAD for all the great ideas and the good discussions
- The people who made the Epsilon Compression Page
- Pasi ‘Albert’ Ojala for his info on PuCrunch
- RIT Research Labs for making Dos Navigator .. it’s the BEST!
- LiuTaoTao for making TR .. one of the best debuggers around!
- Eugene Suslikov (SEN) for making HIEW .. it ROCKS!
- Oleg for his work on the TMT Pascal code
- Veit Kannegieser for his work on the VPascal code
- METALBRAIN for his work on the 16bit depackers
- Gautier for his work on the Ada code
- Alexey Solodovnikov for his work on the Delphi code
- Steve Hutchesson for his work on the MASM32 code
- Agner Fog for objconv and his great info on calling conventions
- All other people who make good software freely available for non-commercial use!
A special thanks to the beta-testers:
- x-otic (thx mate ;)
- Oleg Prokhorov (great optimisations and bug reports!)
- Lawrence E. Boothby
- METALBRAIN (believe in miracles, my friend ;)
- eL PuSHeR
- Veit Kannegieser