Editing the Classifier
Use the Edit Classifier tab to edit the image samples you have classified in the NI Classification Training Interface.
|Tip To edit multiple samples, select each sample that you want to modify by clicking on it. If you want to edit multiple samples individually, ensure that you deselect any samples that you do not want to modify by clicking them.|
The following list describes the function of each control in the Edit Classifier tab:
- Classifier File Description—To add a description of the classifier file, select the Classifier File Description textbox and type the description.
- Relabel—To relabel a sample, select a sample in the browser and click Relabel. If you relabel a sample you must retrain the classifier.
- Delete—To delete a sample, select a sample in the browser and click Delete. If you delete a sample you must retrain the classifier.
- Browser Display—The browser can display either all samples or only samples of a specified class.
- To display all samples, click the All Trained Samples option button.
- To display samples of a certain class, click the Samples of Class option button and select the class you want to display from the list. The Samples indicator displays the number of samples from that class.
- The Class Population histogram displays existing classes and the number of samples for each class. The Total # of Samples indicator displays the number of samples you have identified for all classes.