Exporting Connectivity Settings
Use the export functionality of the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard to generate a Hummingbird Settings Transfer (.humfst) file. Connectivity settings for all Hummingbird Connectivity products installed on your machine are automatically saved to this file.
To export product settings:
- On the Windows Start menu, navigate to the Hummingbird Connectivity program group, point to Administrative Tools, and click Files and Settings Transfer Wizard. The Welcome page of the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard opens. Alternatively, launch the wizard by running FSTWizard.exe from the product CD.
- Click Next.
- On the Select Operation page, select Export.
- Click Next. The wizard searches for all Hummingbird Connectivity products installed on the machine, and displays its search progress in the Progress page. Once the search is complete, the products are listed in the Export page.
- On the Destination File page, specify the path and name of the .humfst file, and click Next.
- On the Summary page, click Next to begin exporting product settings to the .humfst file. The Progress page opens to display the progress of the export process.
- On the Complete page, click Finish.
About Files and Settings Transfer Wizard