one of the following:
- Click Start menu (Windows XP & 2000) All Programs (or Programs) Autodesk Network License Manager LMTOOLS.
- Right-click the LMTOOLS icon (Windows Vista) on the desktop and click Run As Administrator.
- In the Lmtools program, click the Start/Stop/Reread tab.
- On the Start/Stop/Reread tab, click Stop Server.
- Close lmtools.exe.
- In the Windows Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the Add/Remove Programs window, click Autodesk Network License Manager. Click Remove.
- If prompted, restart your computer.
NoteYou must manually delete files that you created for use with the Network License Manager (such as log files, license files, and the Options file). They are not automatically deleted when you uninstall the Network License Manager.