Functionality of the Grading Object Without the Civil Object Enabler
- With the AutoCAD PROXYGRAPHICS variable set to 1 (ON when the grading object was saved), a wire frame of the grading object is created.
- The proxy graphics object behaves as if it is locked.
- WBLOCK, EXPLODE, and ERASE commands are honored.
- With the AutoCAD PROXYGRAPHICS variable set to 0 (OFF when the grading object is saved), a box is created that represents the object.
- AutoCAD editing commands are non-functional except ERASE, WBLOCK, or EXPLODE.