Setting up the software
|Using this software|
Selecting print code storage locations:
- Click File from the menu.
- Click "Select Print Code Primary Folder".
- Choose location to be used as Primary Storage location.
- Verify Storage location is correct on the display.
- Repeat 1 - 4 for secondary folder location
Processor Type Selection:
The type of PLC processor that will be sending the data to ARC Final Print can be selected from the Processor Type drop down selector.
|Program must be restarted for processor change to take effect.|
Test printing can be enabled by checking the Enable Test Label Printing checkbox.
See Printing Test Labels.
Error Display Box:
All errors will be stored int the error display box with the timestamp and the sender IP.
Clicking the Clear button will clear the error display box.