- Review What is LANSA on Linux? in the .
- Review the 1.1 Directory Structure for LANSA under Linux.
- As a starting point go through the steps in the 1.2 Before You Begin Checklist.
- It is strongly recommended that you get the DEM partition working in your Linux environment before you go ahead with deploying your own application to Linux. 1.3 Test with the Verification and Sample Applications describes what this involves. RDML code has been provided that can be used with your own application or the DEM partition to ensure that you have everything set up properly. Refer to 1.5 Verification Application Code (L4WEX functions).
- Finally, 1.4 Deliver the Server Portion of an Application to Linux describes how to export your application using the Deliver To feature in the LANSA Editor.