Correct Data From TP Exception
When you get a third party exception and can correct a data file to resolve the third party exception, use this procedure from the Third Party Exception window.
To correct data from the Third Party Exception window:
1. Select the button for the corresponding data file you need to correct. For example, to correct information in the patient third party record, select Patient TP.
The system displays the corresponding data file window with the record related to this transaction.
2. On the data file window, change information as necessary and select Save.
3. If needed, select Back to Task to return to the Third Party Exception window.
4. Select Retransmit.
The system does the following:
· creates a new third party queue record and message
· sends that message to the third party
· refreshes the Third Party Exception window with the results of the transmission