Creating Group Accounts
- In the User Account Manager, select User»New Local Group.
- Assign a name to the group in the Group Name field.
- Enter a description of the group in the Description field.
- Assign the security level for members of this group in the Security Level field.
Note When you add an individual user whose individual account has a security level different than that of the group, that user has the higher of the security levels.
- To add Members, click the Add button. The Add Users and Groups dialog box appears.
- The List Names From listbox selects the domain to list user names from. At this time, you are restricted to your local domain. Administrator and Guest are built-in users. Any users you have created are also shown.
- Highlight the names you want to add in the Names field, and click the Add button to add those users to your group.