The View menu contains the options to display certain windows in the workspace and access a system tree object that does not appear in the system tree.
- Auto View—Displays the Probe view for any system tree object that you select. If you select multiple objects, this view displays a Watch List that contains all of the selected objects.
- Events—Displays the Events view for any systems located within My Systems on the system tree.
- Probe Location—Displays the Probe Location dialog box for a system, process, or variable. You can enter the location of objects that appear in the system tree, as well as those that do not.
- New Watch List—Creates a blank Watch List view. Drag a system tree object into this view to add it to the Watch List view.
- Refresh—Updates the contents of the system tree, Watch List views, and Alarm List views.