- On the Standard toolbar, click Search
- In the Search task pane, in the Search for box, type a word or phrase that describes the clip you want or type in all or part of the file name of the clip.
- To narrow your search, do one or both of the following:
- To limit search results to a specific collection of clips, in the Search in box, click the arrow and select the collections you want to search.
- To limit search results to a specific type of media file, in the Results should be box, click the arrow and select the check box next to the types of clips you want to find.
- Click Go.
Browse for a clip by collection
- In the Collection List
task pane, select the collection or subcollection you want to browse.
- If necessary, scroll to see additional clips.