Use Installshield to open the installer project and translate the strings within.
Installer executable files
To translate the installer
- Open the InstallShield project and export the string table.
- Translate the string table (send to translator).
- Import the translated string table to the InstallShield project.
- Go to each release project, and make sure the .NET framework and Language Pack is the language of the project.
- Find Localization.ini installed in Other Files under the LDK.
- Make sure that the LocaleFolder and LocaleNetSymbol are set to the project locale.
This file will be copied into the media with the LDK.